bystugan
The Village Hall was built as a Free Church (Mission House) in 1894 and extended in 1904. The property was bought by The Village Council in 2004. Since then it has been renovated and modernized so it can be used as a hall for the village. It is now one of best modern halls around Lake Siljan. It is utilized for a multitude of purposes, like art exhibitions, meetings, services and private parties.